New Patient Appointment
At One Agora Integrative Clinic, we want to make sure you get the most possible out of your care. The Initial Appointment is the cornerstone of this approach is make sure that we are providing care dependent on where you are in your health journey and ordering the proper tests. Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome.New Patient Paperwork and Questionnaire
STEP ONE: BEFORE YOUR INITIAL APPINTMENT, YOU SHOULD:
- Send in any labs or pertinent medical information through email or fax. You can email email@example.com or fax (952) 681-2280.
- Fill out the online questionnaire located under the New Patient tab at OneAgoraHealth.com. This initial paperwork will include:
- A detailed health and medical history questionnaire
- A survey of your health concerns and health goals
- An assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- A list of your current supplements and medications, along with a list of treatments you’ve previously tried that caused unfavorable reactions
- Your health and wellness goals
STEP TWO: INITIAL APPOINTMENT
This is a comprehensive in-person appointment. Prior to your consultation, your clinician will review your test results, Medical Review paperwork, and relevant prior lab work. From this information you will receive a Report of Findings, which is broken into three parts:
- A summary of the underlying patterns that are contributing to the patient’s symptoms
- An outline of the suggested treatment plan, including dietary, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations
- Recommendations for further testing
During the consultation, your clinician will discuss each component of your care, including your specific treatment plan, and address any questions or concerns you may have about the findings or treatment plan. Once the Medical Review process is complete, you will transition to follow-up care and continue to implement your treatment plan with One Agora Integrative Health.