One Agora Restoration Program
Two options available for optimal health and wellness.
Customized plan that is formulated to include:
- Thorough assessment that includes:
- Heart rate variability and stress assessment
- Laboratory testing
- Urine functional testing
- Electro diagnostic testing
- Postural assessment
- Functional medicine and neurology testing
- Low level laser therapy
- Chiropractic and musculoskeletal work
- Fascia release
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Massage therapy
- Vitamin Injections
- IV Infusions
- Lymphatic Machine
- Detoxification with infrared sauna and detoxification pod
- Low dose immunotherapy
- Nutritional and lifestyle evaluation
- Limbic System/Brain Retraining
How the program works?
- Will have a phone consultation with Dr. Meaghan to gather information. At this time, we will assess if we need to do any further tests. Dr. Meaghan will also further explain what to expect.
- Fill out questionnaire, send in labs, and complete worksheets that are necessary before you start care.
- Our clinic director and patient care coordinators will work with you to schedule your One Agora Restorative Program and answer any questions that you might have.
- Comprehensive assessment day will be completed at One Agora. You will meet with Dr. Kelly, Dr. Mark, and Dr. Meaghan during this day. The assessment will include all of the components mentioned above to make sure that we are looking at all the physical, emotional, mental, chemical, and spiritual aspects of health.
- All three doctors will review your case, labs, assessments, worksheets and questionnaires.
- You will have a Report of Finding with all three doctors. As your care team, we believe that it is vital that we work as a team to provide the best care possible. By taking this approach, you will have all your questions answered and to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
- Your Restorative Program will be tailored to your needs.
We have limited amount of spaces that we take each week because of the fact that it is such a comprehensive program with a time extensive assessment and treatment plan. Your first day in the clinic will be a jam-packed unique assessment that will take 3-4 hours. You will need to sign up for the program at least 1 month before you come to the clinic. After you sign up, then we will schedule a phone consultation and send you the information to complete the activities that are necessary before starting the program. These will take awhile to complete so you will need to start them right away.
You can chose two options:
- Week long extensive restoration plan (best for out of town patients)
- Month long extensive restoration plan (best for patients that live near the Twin Cities or that can easily travel to the clinic 1-2 times a week)
After you schedule your phone consultation, we will work with you to find the best option and schedule you.Schedule Here
only $4500 for the total program.
(This does not include any labs that are necessary or supplements.)